[Openmp-dev] libomp buildbots

Alexey Bataev via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 23 00:19:01 PDT 2016

Agree, but still it is better to build the compiler from scratch to
catch possible regressions in clang. Currently there are no other
buildbots that execute tests from libomp testsuite. Or openmp runtime
and its tests must be added to other buidbots

Best regards,
Alexey Bataev
Software Engineer
Intel Compiler Team