[Openmp-dev] Small nit on # endif changes

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 17 01:12:48 PDT 2016

Does it work with this?
Net bsd has their own cpp which is standalone -
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/devel/tradcpp/README.html

NetBSD may be a far off target, but iirc FreeBSD was thinking about
using it. (OpenSolaris may also be another target to import that for
licensing reasons and "we" have sent them a few patches implementing
various pieces)
If nothing else - is this consistent in the project and is this the
same style which llvm/clang generally uses. If it will be consistently
used everywhere it's no problem, but if it's just drive-by style
changes, it breaks readability.