[Openmp-dev] parallel-lib: New LLVM Suproject

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 16 12:51:14 PDT 2016

I don't think it's overstepping to say that at all - I'd love for the
Intel and "OpenMP" guys to consider this a viable home. If the
libtarget stuff from omp really wants to play nice with llvm projects
as a whole, this will be that common denominator place where reviews
and feedback can combine.

To put this another way - I'd be slightly disappointed if people
working on OpenMP wouldn't consider this.
The things they are working on can/should be shareable across multiple
programming models..