[Openmp-dev] OpenMP 4 offloading status

Samuel Antão via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 16 07:29:39 PDT 2016

Hi Jonas,

We are planning to work on a new revision for libomptarget soon. That was
delayed because we wanted to add testing that would be enabled by the
changes in the driver. Unfortunately, that got delayed too. We are
considering create some unit tests that use the libomptarget interface
directly so that the progress there can be more independent of what happens
in the driver/compiler side.

Thanks for your patience,
Samuel