[Openmp-dev] [lldb-dev] [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] FYI: Landing the initial draft for an LLVM Code of Conduct

Robinson, Paul via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 3 16:42:43 PDT 2016

Daniel claimed it was not different, even though he proposed the text.
I think it is better, as "egregious" (even though it is qualitative)
helps identify what "rare" circumstances would come under the policy.
As a non-lawyer I do think it's different.

Yes I would be happier with that added, although it might not be enough
for everyone who is unhappy with the code as-is.
Thanks,
--paulr