[Openmp-dev] LLVM coding conventions an the OpenMP runtime

C Bergström via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 8 23:19:47 PDT 2016

Can we not compound two distinct and unrelated issues. Proper code
formatting impacts everything now and there's no blocker on it needing
to be moved.

I'm strongly in favor of going towards a consistent style which is
similar to llvm/clang. However, if others feel strongly that it's
disruptive I think we should be sensitive to their views. I realize
that Intel is maintaining two trees already and I wouldn't want to
make their job any harder, just for the sake of cosmetic candy.