[Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] RFC: Proposing an LLVM subproject for parallelism runtime and support libraries

Jason Henline via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 28 09:55:10 PDT 2016

Alexandre,

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I was thinking that each subproject
library would be responsible for handling its own name and any associated
branding. For example, when evangelizing for StreamExecutor, I plan to
refer to it as StreamExecutor, not parallel_libs-StreamExecutor or
something like that. So I think it is OK for the top-level container
project to have an undistinguished name. Does that sound reasonable?