[Openmp-dev] Offloading API

Samuel F Antao via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 14 16:29:42 PDT 2015

Hi Herve,

Sounds like an interesting project the one you are working on!

>From your description I didn't understand well how you are dealing with the
map of pointers. When you say that you have a pointer not generated by
clang, what else is generating it? Can you elaborate on that. I think it
will also help if you post a small example of what you are trying to
accomplish.

I think it will be good to create a pull request in github so we can more
easily comment on the code you have.

Thanks!
Samuel