[Openmp-dev] OpenMP code and thread priority on OSX

Stéphane Letz via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 25 08:52:55 PST 2015

Ho,

We are testing OpenMP aware audio C++ code with clang 3.7 on OSX. Basically this code is later on started in a realtime audio thread, using CoreAudio API on OSX. It seems that master and worker threads do not "inherit" thread priority from the realtime audio thread as we could expect, so the application do not behave reliably (audi drop out…)

Is there any specific set configuration of the libomp library we need to do ? Like environment variable or similar to set up?

Thanks.

Stéphane Letz