[Openmp-dev] Deleting old CMake build system

Peyton, Jonathan L jonathan.l.peyton at intel.com
Mon May 18 11:07:12 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm not positive who is and isn't on the openmp-commits mailing list (I would recommend everyone subscribe to this mailing list if they haven't), so I will put this here as well.
I have created a patch that deletes the old CMake build system.  I wanted to verify this was ok with everyone?  Jonas Hahnfeld said it didn't work anymore.

http://reviews.llvm.org/D9756

Any comments or questions?  I just need someone to ok this change in Phabricator if it looks ok.

-- Johnny