[Openmp-dev] testsuite script error

Carlo Bertolli cbertol at us.ibm.com
Thu May 14 08:19:12 PDT 2015

Hi

After recent commits, I am now able to compile libiomp5.so and use it in
the tests.
I noticed that the makefile in the runtime directory ultimately calls "make
ctest" in the testsuite directory.

If I do this manually "make ctest" inside testsuite after having fixed the
Makefile (again, in testuite), all selected tests are run and verified, but
at the end I see this:

cd bin/; make -j
make[1]: Entering directory
'/gsa/yktgsa-p6/05/llvm-coral-build/repos/ppc64le/libiomp/testsuite/bin'
clang -fopenmp -S -emit-llvm   c/test_omp_sections_reduction.c -o
c/test_omp_sections_reduction.ll
clang -fopenmp -S -emit-llvm   c/orph_ctest_omp_lock.c -o
c/orph_ctest_omp_lock.ll
clang -fopenmp -S -emit-llvm   c/orph_ctest_omp_parallel_if.c -o
c/orph_ctest_omp_parallel_if.ll

....more similar commands leading to errors..

Maybe I should not use the makefile in the testsuite directory, but
apparently that is what the "make test" command does when run from the
runtime directory.

Do you have any clues about the meaning of that "make -j" command? Why is
it there and what is the intended for?
Maybe I am using a wrong repo for updating my local copy..

Thanks

-- Carlo