[Openmp-dev] testsuite script error

Carlo Bertolli cbertol at us.ibm.com
Fri May 8 13:10:57 PDT 2015

Hi

Thanks for the quick answer.

Running "make test" in openmp/runtime on a x86 machine returns this error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/gsa/yktgsa/projects/l/llvm-coral-build/repos/ppc64le/libiomp/runtime/exports/common/include/ompt.h',
 needed by `common'.  Stop.

Still doing something wrong apparently, and I cannot figure out where that
file comes from.

Thanks!

-- Carlo