[Openmp-dev] [LLVMdev] LLNL wants one of you (as an HPC compiler and tool developer)

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:46:17 PDT 2015

On 3/26/15 10:41 AM, cbergstrom at pathscale.com wrote:
> If I'm not mistaken Q clearance would require US citizenship. ‎

That was my guess, but I was hoping Hal could state it explicitly. The
ad makes clear that a joint citizenship may need to be renounced, but it
never explicitly stated that U.S. citizenship was a requirement.

I have a Master's student that is graduating and looking for a position,
so I'd like to know for sure whether he's eligible or ineligible.

Regards,

John Criswell

--
John Criswell