[Openmp-dev] Three small patches

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Mar 3 18:49:11 PST 2015

----- Original Message -----

"adds KMP_NESTED_HOT_TEAMS definition." -- this part LGTM, please commit it separately.

"removes -fstack-protector flags from oss/llvm builds" -- but the patch does not appear to do this. It looks like it is moving from MS build flag definitions around (and I'm less fond of the new formatting).

> 2) affinity_comment.patch: comment for affinity balanced improved as
> suggested in LLVM review.

LGTM (you don't need pre-commit review for comment improvements).

> 3) placement.patch: corrected dn_successors placement

And also adds dn_routine? What was incorrect about the previous definition?

 -Hal

> Apologies for not using whatever mechanisms are in place for
> submitting patches for review. Johnny is on leave, and I know he was
> working on a better way to get our changes out, so please bear with
> me as I try to keep us from getting too far behind on these.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Terry
>
> --
> Terry L. Wilmarth
> terry.l.wilmarth at intel.com 217/403-4251
> Intel/SSG/DPD/TCAR/RAD/Threading Runtimes

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory