[Openmp-dev] offloading library

Sergey Ostanevich sergos.gnu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:30:21 PDT 2015

Chirs,

Could you please comment my proposal of offload project organization at
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/openmp-dev/2015-June/000731.html

Also having that big experience in different programming models, could you
please review the RTL (low level) interface described in
http://goo.gl/L1rnKJ - whether it is sufficient to implement support for
all model you aware of?

regards,
Sergos