[Openmp-dev] Broken cmake logic after recent changes

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri Jul 17 23:49:26 PDT 2015

Is this missing an else block to catch the case where it is not win32
and is Apple?

# Check linker flags
if(WIN32)
  libomp_check_linker_flag(/SAFESEH LIBOMP_HAVE_SAFESEH_FLAG)
elseif(NOT APPLE)
-------------
I have a doubt libomp_check_linker_flag is working as expected.

Our compiler does *not* support this flag and if you pass it to our
compiler it will fail. However it's still being used and part of the
reason the build is broken for us.

Linking C shared library libomp.so
pathcc ERROR parsing -static-libgcc: unknown flag
---------
I'll try to give more feedback on Power7, Power8, Aarch64 (native and
cross compiler and Solaris after the above are fixed.

It would be good if BSD, UH and or others could help test and see if
things are actually working for them.