[Openmp-dev] Problem in setting number of threads while using clang with openmp

Rajat Garg gargx093 at umn.edu
Wed Jul 15 08:35:55 PDT 2015

Hi Andrey,

This helped but this is not working with polly. If I don't include the
"-fopenmp=libomp", then polly is able to do its specified optimizations,
but if I include this flag, I cannot use polly anymore.

I found something-: https://github.com/clang-omp/clang/issues/44 which
mentions using clang-omp with polly. But, I am not sure.

Can you guys help in this?

Thanks,
Rajat

--