[Openmp-dev] Three patches

Hahnfeld, Jonas Hahnfeld at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 5 01:27:28 PST 2015

Hi!

Find attached 3 patches. I hope that this is the correct way to submit them
and that they are ok.

The first patch removes all header files for OpenMP 2.5.
The build will fail anyway since r219214 and an OpenMP-2.5 build was never
possible with CMake.

The second patch sets the Intel compiler as default when building for the
MIC without CMake (as it is already mentioned in the documentation).
It also fixes some tiny problems with the makefiles for the MIC.

Finally the third patch exports the common header files to exports/ with
CMake.

They should all apply independently and order shouldn't matter.
As I locally use git and extracted them with git format-patch, the commands
are:
$ patch -p1 <
0001-Remove-reference-to-OpenMP-2.5-in-build.pl-and-delet.patch
$ patch -p1 < 0002-Simplify-MIC-builds-without-CMake.patch
$ patch -p1 < 0003-CMake-Export-common-header-files.patch

As I fixed some issues with the old build.pl: Is this still used anymore?
Or will it get deleted in the near future, switching completely to CMake?

Cheers,
Jonas

--
Jonas Hahnfeld, MATSE-Auszubildender

IT Center
Group: High Performance Computing
Division: Computational Science and Engineering
RWTH Aachen University
Seffenter Weg 23
D 52074  Aachen (Germany)
Hahnfeld at itc.rwth-aachen.de