[Openmp-dev] Moderators Needed!

Tanya Lattner via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 6 16:07:25 PDT 2015

Are you interested in moderating one or more of the LLVM Mailing lists? Your duties would include moderating first posts and clearing moderation flag, discarding spam, and dealing with other emails held for some reason :) We are looking for a few volunteers to help take the load off the current moderators.

If you are interested, please contact me directly! Let me know which lists you might be willing to moderate (cfe-dev, cfe-users, cfe-commits, llvm-dev, llvm-commits, openmp-dev, openmp-commits, llvm-bugs).

Thanks,
Tanya