[Openmp-dev] [RFC] OpenMP offload infrastructure (iteration 2)

Samuel F Antao sfantao at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 29 11:11:53 PDT 2015

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for putting the new version of the document together! I don't see
any other issues. I strongly believe the approach described in the document
is a nice way to get OpenMP offloading support in clang. I plan to start
actively contributing code for this component of the OpenMP implementation
soon.

Thanks again,
Samuel