[Openmp-dev] (no subject)

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:21:19 PDT 2014

Hal,
    Also note that they are replicating the build from build.pl down to the
exact order of source file compilation. So the question arises, to what
degree is is it invalid to even glance at their Cmakelist.txt for overall
ideas on how to do this. Considering that they are simply emitting the same
build commands as build.pl (to which we already have license), I imagine we
would have to code in a very similar manner even if done from scratch,
 i.e., use instances of add_custom_command to manually emit the same
build.pl commands. There probably aren't that many ways to code that in
cmake.
               Jack