[Openmp-dev] On Improving the Build System revisited

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 30 05:18:03 PDT 2014

    Has anyone started on integrating the openmp build into the llvm build
yet? If not, I would suggest we start by borrowing the build machinery
files from polly as the starting point. Like polly, openmp provides a
support library for the compiler and should be built in the tools
subdirectory.. Also, the polly cmake  and autogen directories are fairly
spartan so they should be easy to refashion for openmp.
           Jack