[Openmp-dev] [OPENMP] cbergstrom as OMP patch reviewer RFC

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Fri May 23 00:53:41 PDT 2014

Chris,

Not sure my opinion weights much, but I, personally, do consider you to be
qualified and we (speaking on behalf of Intel team working on OpenMP) do
appreciate your code reviews -- especially given how few members of the
community have time / inclination to review OpenMP patches. Please keep the
reviews coming!

As for what is necessary for actually letting a patch to be committed, I
let more established members of clang / llvm community to decide -- though
in my (again, probably not very important) opinion the situation is quickly
coming to a deadlock. Which is quite sad. :-(

Andrey