[Openmp-dev] OpenUH OpenMP Validation Suite

Barbara Chapman bchapma3 at Central.UH.EDU
Tue May 13 18:53:38 PDT 2014

Michael
Sunita was traveling last week so I think she took the easy way out. I
hope the way it's uploaded has no implications,
Barbara

On 5/13/14 5:50 PM, Michael Wong wrote:
> HI all, this was one of the action item we discussed last week in our
> call.
>
> AI 1: Michael will interface with Barbara to get her to commit her
> tests, legally this is right, and also shows many people are
> interested in OMP in clang
>
> The only thing we thought was that someone from UH drops the code and
> own the code. However, if Jim will do it instead. That is fine. Thanks.
>

> On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Sunita Chandrasekaran
> <sunisg123 at gmail.com <mailto:sunisg123 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Great! Sounds like a plan, Jim.
>     Thanks
>     Sunita
>

>     On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 6:05 AM, Cownie, James H
>     <james.h.cownie at intel.com <mailto:james.h.cownie at intel.com>> wrote:
>
>         Thanks, Sunita and all at UH. I have some other job I cannot
>         postpone, but will try to import the code next week so that
>         people can start to integrate it here.
>
>         -- Jim
>
>         James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com
>         <mailto:james.h.cownie at intel.com>>
>         SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)
>
>         Tel: +44 117 9071438 <tel:%2B44%20117%209071438>
>
>         *From:*openmp-dev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu
>         <mailto:openmp-dev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu>

Barbara Chapman, Professor and Director
Center for Advanced Computing & Data Systems
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research University
713-743-3354 office
chapman at cs.uh.edu