[Openmp-dev] git diff of clang-omp

Alexey Bataev a.bataev at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:24:50 PDT 2014

Jack,
May I ask you to discuss all question regarding clang-omp on github here
https://github.com/clang-omp/clang/issues?state=open  ?
This is not official clang so I highly recommend to use issues page on
GitHub for any questions about clang-omp.

To your question:

Go to your clang directory
try

git diff origin..origin/clang-omp