[Openmp-dev] OpenMP Release For 3.5

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Jul 16 07:50:03 PDT 2014

Bill,

Several of us would like to have a tagged 3.5(.0) version of the OpenMP runtime library. Can you please add this to the list of repositories to tag for the release.

Also, there has been some off-list discussion regarding generating binaries for testing/redistribution. In theory, we have volunteers to generate binaries (at least on some platforms), and can you please comment how we might be able to have these binaries made available for testing along with the others?

Thanks again,
Hal

--
Hal Finkel