[Openmp-commits] [PATCH] D15204: Hinted lock (OpenMP 4.5 feature) Updates/Fixes Part 2
Jonathan Peyton via Openmp-commits
openmp-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 3 13:16:02 PST 2015
jlpeyton created this revision.
jlpeyton added reviewers: AndreyChurbanov, tlwilmar, hfinkel.
jlpeyton added a subscriber: openmp-commits.
jlpeyton set the repository for this revision to rL LLVM.
* Added a new user TSX lock implementation, RTM, This implementation is a light-weight version of the adaptive lock implementation, omitting the back-off logic for deciding when to specualte (or not). The fall-back lock is still the queuing lock.
* Changed indirect lock table management. The data for indirect lock management was encapsulated in the "kmp_indirect_lock_table_t" type. Also, the lock table dimension was changed to 2D (was linear), and each entry is a kmp_indirect_lock_t object now (was a pointer to an object).
* Some clean up in the critical section code
* Removed the limits of the tuning parameters read from KMP_ADAPTIVE_LOCK_PROPS (request from Jim)
* KMP_USE_DYNAMIC_LOCK=1 also turns on these two switches: KMP_USE_TSX, KMP_USE_ADAPTIVE_LOCKS
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 43036 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Openmp-commits