[llvm-foundation] Public documents

Alex Bradbury via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 10 05:25:21 PDT 2019

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 12:54, Greg Bedwell via llvm-foundation
<llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Firstly, thanks for another great EuroLLVM conference!  I asked a couple of questions at the Foundation BoF yesterday, so I'm following up here.  As I noted there, I'm speaking entirely personally here rather than on behalf of my employer or any other organization.

I'd like to echo this. Many, many thanks for all the work the
Foundation board and other contributors do for the community. As Greg
says, it would be great to increase visibility into this work through
the published board minutes. If a note can be sent to this mailing
list when new minutes are posted, I can be sure to include them in
LLVM Weekly where they may be picked up by a wider audience.

Best,

Alex