[llvm-foundation] Relicensing Update?

Chandler Carruth via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 22 02:39:59 PDT 2018

Good progress overall, although not quite as fast as we had hoped.

After a bunch of work with various lawyers, the foundation is happy with
the primary corporate agreement and we've started reaching out to the first
companies.

I'm also working on the particulars of getting individual agreements and
we're hoping to have that sorted out by the end of the month.

I'll try to post an update to the webpage with the corporate agreement and
with the current timeline.