[llvm-foundation] Purpose of this list

Renato Golin via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Mon May 23 16:48:24 PDT 2016

On 24 May 2016 12:43 a.m., "Chris Lattner" <clattner at apple.com> wrote:

> Right, I agree with Tanya that most of the topics you mentioned seem on
topic for this list.  The only thing I’d disagree with is the concern about
“distracting” llvm-dev and other lists with noisy discussions.  Those
discussions will be noisy wherever they go, and I think it is important to
be as inclusive as possible there.

That's ok. I was just voicing some of the concerns I heard. I can easily
mute a thread on Gmail, so that wasn't such a big deal for me.

I guess the easiest is to do what Tanya said... See how it goes. :-)

Cheers,
Renato