[llvm-foundation] Voting

Renato Golin via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 30 16:04:36 PDT 2016

I was thinking of writing a document somewhere with the final proposal,
when we get there. I also like Tanya's idea of qualitative feedback instead
of plain voting.

Our core team is less "core", since there are many code owners and many non
owners with a lot of stake in the project.

Everything looks very much like we've been doing anyway. :-)

Cheers,
Renato