[llvm-foundation] Voting

Mehdi Amini via llvm-foundation llvm-foundation at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 17 09:44:11 PDT 2016

> On Jul 17, 2016, at 7:50 AM, Robinson, Paul <paul.robinson at sony.com> wrote:

I’m not saying it *can’t be*, but if all choices you have are the 4 one above, where do you put the individual developer that commits to LLVM once a week but barely knows git? “Big impact” in this context is not the same as for someone who has infrastructure built around SVN (like you, or like LNT).

—
Mehdi