[llvm-devmeeting] Student Research Competition proposal requirements

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 7 02:18:25 PST 2018

Gyula,

The SRC track is different from the others ; we require a paper,
summarising your research for the purpose of the SRC, in SIGPLAN format.
The web site is misleading and I will update it shortly.

Kind regards,
Arnaud de Grandmaison