[llvm-devmeeting] [EuroLLVM] Program available! Hacker's Lab topics wanted!

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 22 05:54:04 PST 2017

We are happy to announce that the list of accepted sessions is available
online [0].

The hacker's lab will be organized similar to the one at the US 2016
meeting [1]. To this end, we rely on you to send us topics via mail:
  eurollvm17-orga at cs.uni-saarland.de
We will then look for knowledgeable volunteers and have a selection
process to determine which are most interesting for the participants.

Note that we extended the early registration pricing [2] for one more
day, but it ends February 24rd!

All registered participants will receive an email with further details
and the print-at-home bus ticket via email in the week prior to the
conference. If you do not receive this email till March 22th or you have
questions in the meantime, please contact us:
  eurollvm17-orga at cs.uni-saarland.de

Special thanks to __all authors__ that submitted a proposal as well as
the __program committee members__ who reviewed the proposals in time!

[0] http://llvm.org/devmtg/2017-03//2017/02/20/accepted-sessions.html
[1] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-October/106394.html
[2] https://www.kwt-uni-saarland.de/de/buchungen/eurollvm17/registration.html

--