[llvm-devmeeting] Attention moderator: Spammer needs to be removed.

Tanya Lattner via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 1 08:40:12 PST 2016

Just to hear where I am coming from. I am speaking as the person who created the list (and one of the moderators) for a very specific purpose and also as a tool in planning the developer meetings. If someone wants to discuss further about allowing these sorts of emails to this specific list, I will of course be open to discussion. However, it was not created for this purpose and the posting is not within the guidelines for this specific list.

Hopefully that made sense :)

-Tanya