[llvm-devmeeting] Attention moderator: Spammer needs to be removed.

James Molloy via llvm-devmeeting llvm-devmeeting at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 1 08:16:28 PST 2016

Hi,

I agree with David and Renato. I don’t think this classes perfectly as spam because it is targeted, however it’s borderline because perhaps it’s not quite targeted *enough*.

The mailing list has been active for a long time, this is not a bot and we can take remedial action if the list does get spammed, therefore I don’t think we should come down hard with the banhammer in this case.

James