[llvm-devmeeting] Slides & Videos

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Dec 13 12:11:26 PST 2013

Dev Meeting Attendees,

As you can tell, most of the slides are now available on the website:

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2013-11/

I have a couple that I need to convert to PDF and will be online shortly. A couple posters are missing and I will post them when I get them.

As for videos, we have had some challenges this year, but they should start to trickle up onto the website now. I'm getting a few a day and hopefully by the end of next week, all the videos will be up. I apologize for the delay this year as we had some unexpected surprises.

Thanks,
Tanya