[llvm-devmeeting] Accomodation in Fairmont San Jose for Upcoming Developers' Meeting

Preston Briggs preston.briggs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:46:42 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Kipping, David
<dkipping at qti.qualcomm.com> wrote:
> If you requested a room during the conference registration process, the
> confirmation mail you received is you confirmation for the hotel and
> indicated the days you are registered at the hotel for. Did you keep the
> confirmation mail?

Sure, dated May 22, with a confirmation number and an indication that
they billed my credit card. Otherwise, it's mostly a copy of what I
typed, including my desire for a room for 2 nights.

Like you, I was curious if I actually had a room. Robin says "No,
you'll need to stay elsewhere" (she does know a place a few miles
away) and the hotel agrees with her.

Sigh,
Preston