[llvm-devmeeting] 2011 LLVM Annual Developers' Meeting - Update

Alfonso Guerra huperniketes at apokalypsesoftware.com
Fri Sep 16 01:47:09 PDT 2011

Developers do not have confidence in the results given by the registration app. What is that type of cynicism derived from practitioners in a field knowing the foibles therein?

The question is whether the app will automatically indicate to visitors there are no available slots after the last one has been taken, and if it will indicate a failed application for those dawdling on the form too long.

Otherwise, applicants are requiring some extra work on David's part.

Alfonso Guerra