[llvm-dev] graduation project ideas.

marwayusuf@feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 27 04:11:15 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I am a lecturer in a computer engineering program in Egypt. I am supervising 6 senior students who are required to develop a graduation project this year. They want to work in the operating systems, runtime, or compilers field. They want to work on a real problem that has a real value. So, we are looking for an open issue in an open source system that is suitable for their level of knowledge and the time frame of one academic year. I will appreciate if you can point me to where I can find such issues, or suggest any ideas suitable.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Lecturer - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University