[llvm-dev] [llvm-lit] Old echo causes test failure on windows

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 7 01:53:12 PDT 2021

FWIW, my LLVM knowledge on Windows setup was based on the assumption of
"use GNUWin32" because I think that's what it was when I set up my machine
for building LLVM. I guess a) documentation needs to be more specific, and
b) if it wasn't already announced, we need to make it clear on llvm-dev
that Windows users should be using version X of the tools.