[llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Tom Stellard via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 23 09:59:35 PST 2021

On 11/23/21 09:42, Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev wrote:
> Right. It turned out that some of the LLVM committers are added as
> "external collaborators" just to the single llvm-project repo. I do
> not know why,
> but this certainly should be fixed.

Some people did not accept the invite to join the LLVM organization when
we switched from "external collaborators" to organization membership for
granting commit access, so they are still listed as "external collaborators".

I just resent all the invites that weren't accepted, so people have a chance
to join the organization again.

-Tom