[llvm-dev] LLVM MLGO meeting: May

Mircea Trofin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 19 10:55:04 PDT 2021

A reminder that LLVM MLGO is meeting this Friday, May 21st. Main agenda is
meeting the GSoC students and discussing their proposals in more depth, for
the 2 projects related to this group, namely:

"Machine Learning Guided Ordering of Compiler Optimization Passes" (Tarindu
Jayatilaka)

"Learning Loop Transformation Heuristics" (Ali Sedaghati)