[llvm-dev] Mewa

pawel k. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 2 21:47:44 PDT 2021

Hey hey,
I like this toy. Ill analyze the article on codeproject. My initial plan is
to get frontends into parity with gcc. Further im looking to prototype
frontends to whole family of languages by one turing award awardee namely
niklaus wirth. Took me 20 years to rediscover pascals value. I was so
stupid for all this time but i got reborn.

Id hope i will have frontend for zonon language and few others ready sonish.

Best regards and thanks for Mewa. Btw its name means seagull in my language.

Best regards,
Pawel Kunio

pt., 28.05.2021, 20:00 użytkownik Patrick Frey via llvm-dev <