[llvm-dev] Question for Sphinx experts

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 26 07:24:59 PST 2021

The file has a '.. program:: tblgen' at the top. I think the issue is that there are two identical '.. option' names in the same file. Apparently each option generates a target name, two of which are the same.

Does anyone know where to find the documentation on the '.. option' directive? I just exceeded by 10-minute limit on searching the interwebs.