[llvm-dev] New pass manager - XCore

Nigel Perks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 20 10:53:22 PST 2021

I realise this is last-minute but can I check that there is nothing the XCore target needs to do, to avoid holding up the new pass manager?

XCore has no passes upstream in Transforms or tested with opt.

XCore does not use adjustPassManager().

XCore adds passes in <target>PassConfig, including addIRPasses(), but I understand those codegen passes need not be adapted for now.

I've run check-all configured with ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_NEW_PASS_MANAGER and with opt option default true.

Just wanted to check to avoid surprises.

Thanks,

Nigel