[llvm-dev] LLDB docs build is down

David Spickett via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 02:16:20 PST 2021

Thanks for pointing this out!

I think this is due to the move to Sphinx instead of epydoc for
generating documentation. This was added by Raphael in
https://reviews.llvm.org/D94489. Reading that, before you just needed
Sphinx. Now you need Python3, its development libs and Sphinx
installed to have that target available.

-- Could NOT find Python3 (missing: Python3_INCLUDE_DIRS
Python3_LIBRARIES Development Development.Module Development.Embed)
(found version "3.9.1")

I'm guessing the bot needs to have python3-devel or similar installed.

(Raphael and the bot owner on CC)