[llvm-dev] Status of the Dockerfiles present in the tree since SVN shutdown

Patrice Blin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 3 01:18:50 PST 2021

Hi,

I was looking for some sort of Dockerfiles possibly used by some bot as a
source of inspiration for our own testing.
We are working on a pass plugin and I would like to test it with different
versions and forks of LLVM.

I came across the docker documentation <https://llvm.org/docs/Docker.html>
page which refers to llvm/utils/docker but it still uses SVN
(llvm/utils/docker/scripts/checkout.sh) to checkout the source, the image
is alos based on an old debian (8).
Anyway it still can serve as an example but I curious if it's still used by
anyone as it doesn't look possible to checkout from the SVN server anymore.

Is there something more up to date ?

Thanks