[llvm-dev] What to do when a developer ignores post-commit review comments

pawel k. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 26 16:33:26 PDT 2021

Hi,
If i can drop my five cents, max assume good will. If it taints release in
deadly way keep it in purgatory. If its not fatal, let it get released but
announce bounty for fixing it. The commms might be failure either
phabricator or email process might fail as its unclear which to use etc as
it was revealed recently.

Id say make sure your change request hits author of patch. If theres doubt
or difference of opinions discuss etc but id guess, opensource is based on
kindness and volunteering etc so id work on it in aforementioned way above.

Hope that helps.

Best regards and best wishes for llvm,
Pawel kunio

pon., 26.04.2021, 14:58 użytkownik James Henderson via llvm-dev <