[llvm-dev] [TLS-optional] Request for pointers to support stack maps on ARM

via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 13 09:13:40 PDT 2021

Hi,

I plan to add support for stack maps (llvm.experimental.stackmap, etc.) to
the ARM back-end. As far as I know, only X86_64, PowerPC, Aarch64, and
SystemZ currently supported these intrinsics.

I'm asking for any helpful pointers where to start the implementation for
stack maps inside the LLVM source base, in addition to any particular
things I need to take care of while implementing this support.

Thank you.

Koutheir Attouchi.